All webinars are 45 minutes long. As always, all OEOC webinars are FREE for Member companies of Ohio's Employee-Owned Network.
$25 per person for non-members
- Wed. July 7th, 2021, 10 am EST – How to Use Video to Tell Your Employee Ownership Story, Internally and Externally – Christine Gorey & Rachel Borden, Columbia Chemical Corp.; and David Sullivan, Terrapin Media Development
- Wed. August 18th, 2021, 10 am EST - Is Your Company Board Getting the Job Done?Jennifer Briggs, Beyster Institute
- Wed. September 22, 2021, 10 am EST – “How do I…?”: Common Questions from ESOP Companies on Building Culture – Chris Cooper, Ohio Employee Ownership Center
- Wed. October 13th, 2021, 10 am EST – What To Do When Receiving an Offer to Sell – Eric Zaleski, PCE Investment Bankers, and Howard Kaplan, Kaplan Fiduciary Group
Retreat components include:
* The ABCs of ESOPs
* The ESOP Game
* How Can I Impact the Bottom Line?
* ESOP Communications and Problem-Solving
* Information sharing and networking with employee owners from different companies
Who should attend:
* Non-managerial employees interested in becoming leaders
* Members of your ESOP Communications Committee
* Those responsible for educating others at your company about your ESOP
Join us for an Open Forum for CEOs, CFOs, and ESOP Leadership. As Ohio opens up we will continue with a virtual Roundtable, and move into in-person roundtables later in the year.
CEO/CFO Virtual Roundtable – Wed August 25th - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- NE Ohio CEO/CFO Roundtable – 4:30 pm - 7 pm - Week of October 3rd (TBA) -
As we've done in the past we are looking for a company interested in hosting our NE Ohio CEO/CFO Roundtable - if you want to be that company, contact Chris Cooper at 330-672-0338 or email@example.com.
- SW Ohio CEO/CFO Roundtable - This roundtable will be part of the SW Ohio Employee Ownership Forum (week of Dec. 5th 2021, Date and Time TBD) - Cost is included in the conference registration rate; if you would like to attend the Roundtable only, contact Chris Cooper at 330-672-0338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
45 minute lunch time sessions where you can discuss with OEOC staff, and your peers, communication and culture issues. (all are at 12 noon eastern, and are scheduled for 45 minutes)
- Tuesday July 20th
- Thursday September 2nd
- Thursday November 4th
Will we have an in-person Communications and Culture Roundtable as part of the SW Ohio Employee Ownership Forum in December - Details forthcoming
Presented in partnership with The Beyster Institute
215 S Depeyster St, Kent OH 44240
The only UNIVERSITY-BASED certificate program for non-professional ESOP Fiduciaries, The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is once again partnering with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries back to Ohio (and beyond) for 2020.
One of the fundamental resources of the employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) movement is the large group of dedicated, well-intentioned people who agree to serve as trustees or other fiduciaries on behalf of their company’s ESOP. If you are one of those dedicated people, you have undoubtedly felt the concern that is inevitable when taking on that sort of responsibility. The Beyster Institute at the University of California San Diego has developed a special intensive education program to help relieve some of that concern – the Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries.
This program is not just another seminar or conference; it is a comprehensive, and demanding, certificate program that prepares you and your fellow in-house fiduciaries with the knowledge and training you need to do the job.