Address: 1098 Ashland County Road 3006, Perrysville, OH 44864
GPS Address: 4700 Goon Road, Perrysville, OH 44864
GPS Coordinates: 40° 38′ 17.40″ North and 82° 20′ 4.20″ West
Retreat components include:
* The ABCs of ESOPs
* The ESOP Game
* How Can I Impact the Bottom Line?
* ESOP Communications and Problem-Solving
* Information sharing and networking with employee owners from different companies
Who should attend:
* Non-managerial employees interested in becoming leaders
* Members of your ESOP Communications Committee
* Those responsible for educating others at your company about your ESOP
Registration and breakfast will start with breakfast at 8:30 am on the first day, and will wrap up on the second day at 5 pm.
Register for the Retreat
Network Members - Register Here
Non-Network Members - Register Here
*We are happy to accept last minute registrations for the Retreat; please be aware however that sleeping rooms at the Lodge are finite, and we encourage you to reserve the sleeping rooms you will need as soon as possible.
Sleeping rooms can be reserved by calling Mohican State Lodge at 419-938-5411 by identifying that you are with the 'Kent State - Ohio Employee Ownership Center' group to receive the $135/night rate. We recommend that you reserve your sleeping rooms as soon as possible for the event.
Contact Chris Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-3028 for more info on joining the Network