Updated May 20th 2020:
The staff of the OEOC continues to monitor the COVID-19 crisis and its impact on holding in-person events. We will be providing updates as needed regarding each event so check back often, and keep an eye on your email inbox. As always, the safety and security of you, our friends and neighbors, is foremost in our minds as we make our decisions in the weeks and months ahead.
If you have any questions regarding this event contact Chris Cooper via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (330)672-0338
Retreat components include:
* The ABCs of ESOPs
* The ESOP Game
* Impacting the Bottom Line
* ESOP Communications and Problem-Solving
* Information sharing and networking with employee owners from different companies
Who should attend:
* Non-managerial employees interested in becoming leaders
* Members of your ESOP Communications Committee
* Those responsible for educating others at your company about your ESOP
Registration and breakfast will start at 9 am on the first day, with the training beginning at 10 am; the Retreat will wrap up on the second day at 5 pm.
You can pre-register for the Retreat by sending an email to email@example.com providing the names and email addresses of registrants, along with full contact info for the preferred contact person.
Contact Chris Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-3028 for more info on joining the Network