Retreat components include:
* The ABCs of ESOPs
* The ESOP Game
* Impacting the Bottom Line
* ESOP Communications and Problem-Solving
* Information sharing and networking with employee owners from different companies
Who should attend:
* Non-managerial employees interested in becoming leaders
* Members of your ESOP Communications Committee
* Those responsible for educating others at your company about your ESOP
Registration and breakfast will start at 9 am on the first day, with the training beginning at 10 am; the Retreat will wrap up on the second day at 5 pm.
Members of Ohio’s Employee Owned Network – $225
Non-Members – $450
Includes training, materials and meals
Contact Chris Cooper at email@example.com or 330-672-3028 for more info on joining the Network
You can pre-register for the Retreat by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the names and email addresses of registrants, along with full contact info for the preferred contact person.