The OEOC can provide a wide variety of training and education programs that fit virtually any training need you may have.
Multi-Company Training Events – Designed for the member companies of Ohio’s Employee Owned Network, the OEOC host a number of training and education events throughout the year, including:
- Annual Ohio Employee Ownership Conference
- CEO/CFO Roundtables
- Communication Roundtables
- Employee Owner One-Day Workshops
Customized Training Programs – The OEOC can also design a custom training and education program built around your specific needs. Modules/Activities can include:
- The OEOC’s ESOP Game – The most popular training module we have; takes participants through 3 years in the life of a fictional ESOP Company. The game teaches ESOP mechanics, the basics of financial info, teamwork and more.
- The ABCs of ESOPs – This session is in an interactive lecture format that can be structured to fit your needs, both in terms of time/depth, and topics covered. (Can be structured for worker owned cooperatives as well)
- Teamwork Training/Team Problem Solving – This is an interactive exercise guaranteed to tech employee owners new tools and strategies for working together towards a common goal. (Can be structured for worker owned cooperatives as well)
- Basics of Financial Information for Employee Owners – It is not enough to provide your employee owners with the information on how the company is performing; you need to provide the ability to understand the information as well. We can help! (Can be structured for worker owned cooperatives as well)
- Communications Program Rollouts – Are you interested in creating a from-scratch communications strategy for your company? The OEOC can help you create a program that works. (Can be structured for worker owned cooperatives as well)
- Don’t see what you need here? This is just a sample of what we can help you with! Give us a call (330-672-3028) or send us an email, chances are we can supply what you need.
As always, members of Ohio’s Employee Owned Network receive discounts on OEOC training services; give Roy Messing or Chris Cooper a call (330-672-3028) or send us an email for more info on pricing and designing the program you need.