If you are a current (or soon-to-be) business owner looking for:
- Information on how using an employee-owned cooperative to jump start growth and productivity in your business;
- Information on using an employee-owned cooperative as part of a personal exit strategy; or
- Information on starting a business using an employee-owned cooperative;
then we can help.
The OEOC has the experienced professionals that can assist you in all phases of the exploration and implementation process. Contact us at 330-672-3028 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Or, if you’d like to explore the concept a bit more, follow any of the links below.
- Using an Employee Owned Cooperative in a Business Start-Up
- Too Small for an ESOP? Explore How an Employee Owned Cooperative Can be a Powerful Tool in Your Exit Plan
- Common Wealth Revolving Loan Fund
- Full Listing of Articles in the OEOC Online Library on Cooperatives
- USDA Documents on Cooperatives
Archived Webinar: The Employee Cooperative as a Plan for Business Succession
Download Slides: The Employee Cooperative as a Plan for Business Succession