Join your fellow employee owners and a roster of ESOP experts at our new series of webinars. The webinars cover a range of issues, relevant for those considering setting up an ESOP, new ESOP companies, and and mature ESOPs.
Click the title for more information and to register.
- June 25th, 2014 – S Corporation Issues 1 – Mark Swanson, Crowe Horwath, Columbus OH
- July 9th, 2014 – Understanding Your ESOP Statement and Stock Valuation – Carl Sheeler, Berkeley Research Group, LLC, San Diego CA
- July 16th, 2014 – S Corporation Issues 2 – Dave Gustafson, Apple Growth Partners, Akron OH
- July 23rd, 2014 – ABCs of ESOPs for New Participants – Mark Mills, Mills Potoczak, Columbus OH
- July 30th, 2014 – Age 55 Diversification 101 – Mark Swanson, Crowe Horwath, Columbus OH
- August 6th, 2014 – Repurchase Obligation 1: Design Your Plan for Success – Dave Gustafson, Apple Growth Partners, Akron OH
- August 13th, 2014 – Repurchase Obligation 2: Financing Options - Alberto del Pilar, Butcher Joseph Hayes, St. Louis MO
- August 20th, 2014 – Internal or External Trustee? – Harvey Katz, FoxRothschild, New York NY
- August 27th 2014 – Your Responsibilities as an Internal Trustee – Martin Staubus, Beyster Institute San Diego CA
- September 3rd, 2014 – Managing Your New ESOP Company - Martin Staubus, Beyster Institute San Diego CA
- September 10th, 2014 – Managing Your Mature ESOP Company – Jeffrey S. Buettner, Butcher Joseph Hayes, St. Louis MO
- September 17th, 2014 – ABCs of ESOPs for Selling Owners and Their Advisors – Tim Jochim, Schatz Brown Glassman Kossow LLP, Columbus OH
Registration is FREE for member companies of Ohio’s Employee-Owned Network; $60 for each participant from non-member companies.
Registrants will be invoiced by the OEOC.