Employee Ownership: Building Jobs, Wealth, & Communities
April 19th, 2013, Akron Fairlawn Hilton
Featured speakers for the event will include:
Co-Founder and Senior Staff Member of The National Center for Employee Ownership
Rosen co-authored, along with John Case and Martin Staubus, Equity: Why Employee Ownership Is Good for Business (Harvard Business School Press, May 2005). Over the years, he has written, edited, or contributed to dozens of books, articles and research papers on employee ownership. He is generally regarded as the leading expert on employee ownership in the world.
J. Michael Keeling, CAE
President of The ESOP Association
Since assuming his position in April 1991, the Association has experienced strong growth in membership and revenues, and is the largest organization in America dedicated to ensuring employee-owned companies are effective in operating their ESOP in an environment of ownership.
Studies have showed that Employee Ownership is an effective means to building more jobs, increasing local wealth, and creating stronger communities.
Topics at the conference will include:
- Fundamentals of Ownership for Employee Owners
- Building an Ownership Culture – Teams, Communication, and more
- ESOP Technical Issues: Fiduciary Issues, Legal Update, Valuation, and more
- Selling to Your Employees Through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) or a Cooperative
- Community Development Strategies and Employee Ownership
And, don’t forget our Pre-Conference on Thursday, April 18 … A chance to share and learn!
More information and updates on the conference can be found on our 27th Annual Ohio Employee Ownership Conference page.